Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Comme des Garçons





Well today I was outside looking up at the clouds admiring how puffy they are; and for some reason Commes de Garcons Fall 2010 fashion show came racing into my head. I remember looking at these images a few months back thinking; how cool they would be as a wedding dress. Of course not for the traditional bride; but I could see some ladies with the right edge rocking these out. The tayloring and the cut is amazing. And WOW would I have fun putting together some flowers bouquets for these dresses. White peonies would be the way to go; but how fab would it be to be able to use cotton flower. It looks like I need to go hang out in front of the Art Institute to see if anyone is interested in getting married any time soon :)

0 comments: