Bookmark and Share

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Granola Chic






Sorry about the delay in posting. I just worked 3 weeks straight on weddings. Great images to come soon. But with all the roses and hydrangea that I've been arranging with; I though it would be great and take a step back to look at the simple things in the floral world. I call it granola chic. Yes it's everywhere these days; simple earthy arrangements. Using a lot of succulents or orchids is normal the way to play it. However, never be afraid to stop on the side of the road to find something amazing like the bouqet above. But you also must find the right salvaged or natural container. I would say www.roostco.com is the best source for these containers; also www.barreveld.com is another great source. But keep in mind these are wholesalers, so get that resale # ready.

0 comments: